Kareena Kapoor Wedding

With all the reports of her and Saif's big fat shaadi, Kareena is most amused...

Actress Kareena Kapoor, who is only too happy, to have been the first to star opposite all the Khans and is on cloud nine that her movies are doing well at the box office, says she is in a happy phase of life.

After all the actress is all set to tie the knot in February 2012, right? "Wrong!" says the Bebo! "It's great that people have set my wedding date, have designed my wedding dress and planned my honeymoon without me being aware of it! It's flattering, but no, I'm not getting married, yet!"

On further pushing, Kareena said, "Saif and I are happily in love and happy with each other; We are taking our time. And I assure you, nothing - absolutely nothing - is fixed as yet: no marriage date, no marriage dress, nothing!"


Kareena says the next big thing she is looking forward to is Agent Vinod. "It's a special film. The movie is made on a huge canvas. I am hoping it'll be my next hit. Our fingers are crossed. We have worked so hard on it. Let's hope the effort is worth it," she signs off.